Trijicon RMR Type 2 6.5 MOA Adjustable Red Dot Sight
|Fabric/Material:||Military Grade Aluminum|
|Reticle:||6.5 MOA Red Dot|
Features of Trijicon RMR Type 2 Adjustable 6.5 MOA Red Dot Sight:
- Unique, patented housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing durability.
- Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions.
BUILT TO HANDLE THE WORST
- Designed to be waterproof to 20 meters (66 ft.)
BATTERY CONSERVATION MODE
- Automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hours (LED & Adjustable LED RMR only).
TRUE-COLOR, MULTI-COATED LENS
- Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color.
ADJUSTABLE LED OPTION
- Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR® for storage.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Tritium lamp is warrantied by Trijicon® to illuminate for 15 years from date of original manufacture (Dual-Illuminated RMR®). Electronics are warrantied for 5 years from date of original manufacture (LED & Adjustable LED RMR®).
EASILY ADJUSTABLE WINDAGE/ELEVATION
- No need for special tools. 1 MOA per click.
- Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic.
- Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments (LED & Adjustable LED RMR only).